Terravine is, depending on the player's path, the 5th or 6th boss in the game.
It's also the second - and last - boss in the Sinister Grotto.
- HP: 220/?/?
- Touch - 19/25/38 HP
- Terravine Spawn - ?/20/30 HP (On contact) ?/15/23 HP (When shot)
- Ground Vines - ?/20/30 HP
- Centrifugal pellets
- Purple - ?/5/8 HP (Has a poison effect that slowly drains ?/5/8 HP for a limited period of time)
- Yellow - Paralyzer, causes Vi to run slower, jump lower heights and to stay still when sliding.
- Green - Soporific, causes Vi to fall asleep, rending her very vulnerable to damage.
- Slime Puke - ?/20/30
- Laser Beams - ?/20/30
- Stalactites - ?/20/30
- Death Ray - 50/100/100
- Minecart - Counter-attack, stops the Death Ray once. 3 chances.
Rage (Demon mode only) Edit
- After every Death Ray, the boss will use its Rage attack once.
- Rage Mix
- Vines - 30 HP
- Laser - 30 HP
- Stalactites - 30 HP
|Defeat Terravine without taking any damage||Skin color|
|Defeat Terravine with at least one minecart left in the room.||-|
- Toolbox (Outfit - Darkheim Robes) + Entrance into the Underworld
- Terravine is one of 4 bosses without an intro, the others being Electram, Kratarac and the Ancient Constructs.
- Terravine is one of 2 bosses with a time limit (the Death Ray can't be countered more than 3 times), the other one is the Dark Annihilator.
- After defeating Terravine, the player must use the help of Amethyst to pass through a magical barrier. Attacking the barrier does nothing, and touching it will only make Vi jump back to the left.
- Despite falling down the hole after defeating him, there are no traces of Terravine in the Underworld.