Here can you find old messages from the Home-Page.
22 January 2015: Patch 1.08
- New mode after beating the game added: BOSS RUSH.
- Electram balance changes on his lightning bolt attack.
- Changes to demon mode so that the doomed modifier isn't impossible-ish. (Top of the library elevator)
- The memory after beating the Dark Annihilator unlocked too early.
- Frame rate optimization in the Path of Decay and Heart of the Baneful.
- New customization item added. (It's added to an existing achievement)
- New savepoints now kill active enemies that are more off-screen as well.
30 January 2015 : "Danish Game Awards" Winner!
20 February Patch 1.09
Minor fixes and tweaks.
- It's clearer that the dirt in The Floating Keep: Aftermath is ground.
- Kratarac exploit removed.
- Dark Annihilator will now always trigger correctly, regardless of height.
- The cave area leading up to Amethyst has been tweaked to be a bit less finicky and precise.
- The Twin Orcs will now trigger depending on which side you start in the fight, instead of randomly.
- The second snake part in Path of Decay has been tweaked to be a bit less finicky and precise.
- Final boss: animation and effects of Ira and Amethyst have been polished slightly.
- Animation speed in the credits is corrected.
19 April Patch 1.1 (w/ later modifications)
- Overall performance increase.
- Number of achievements gotten no longer counts towards the completion percentage for a game save.
- The chests requiring a specific difficulty setting no longer counts towards the completion percentage for a game save. This makes it possible to get 100% on all difficulties, not just demon.
- Darkheim Watch dialogue should explain the mechanic a bit better.
- Added option to turn the ingame controller support off.
- Leaderboards now smoothly load up.
- Sinister Grotto: Removed a mine that would hit the player based on a specific timing that was not intended.
- Path of Decay: Amethyst's planet doesn't need her any longer after the first cutscene.
- Amethyst: Fire duration is now extended during wind and death phases.
- Dark Annihilator: Laser effect improved to collide with the ground like other lasers.
- Ancient Constructs: Two constructs being activated on the same frame should no longer cause them to freak out.
- Azurel: Red shield lasts longer.
- Azurel: Minor health increase.
- Azurel: Souls are now more noticeable.
- Azurel: Found her tail after all this time.
Azurel softlock on death (sometimes) fix. Crazy smoke fix.
Fire trail effect during Amethyst fix. Achievements count for getting 100% on a file again. Fixed vale fruit spawn.
Regular NPC dialogue is now skippable.
Skipping chest opening animations now shows the item above the players head for a brief moment. "Picky" achievement for the Ancient Constructs fix.
Jeh'Oul wouldn't start after dialogue while time travelling. Siniter grotto laser part after minecart made a bit less precise. It was more about the puzzle, rather than precision. Fixed an issue with brutes spawning multiple times on the elevator segment in hellspawn. Fixed an issue with secret chests being picked up twice. Fixed an issue with multiple achievements not being queued correctly when resetting.
The timer always starts at the same place when starting a new game instead of 0-1 second. Can dialogue skip darkheim characters that give you items and still get the items. Hellspawn: stones in underworld key area despawn when hit.
20th July 2015 Patch 1.11
Small quality life changes and bug fixes.
- End-game cutscene is now skippable.
- Azurel platforms soul collision fix.
- Charrer in library replaced with a conving.
- The attack hitbox now instantly rotates, instead of having a transition. The visual will stay the same.
- Vale cave distortion wall moved slightly.
- Can't melee fogwalls anymore.
- Dark Annihilator is now correctly shaking on all difficulties.
- Post-Amethyst dialogue in the village skippable.
- Fixed issue where you would attack and shoot at the same time in the vale.
- Underworld portal fixes.
- Twin Orc portal colission fixes.
19th December 2015 Update
29th November 2015 Patch 1.12
29th December 2015
A Wikia is like a Garden- A lot work...but it is worth the Fruits.
- I am thankfull for any edit, help, sugestion and (spirit) support
- A Merci to Solgryn for the Alpha 4.20/5.2 since August 2013.
- A hearthfull thanks to TheGamerGuy500 for giving the Motivation for the first step on 13th Oct'2013
- A Special Thanks to my Internet Provider (for rescure day #364) from Sępólno Krajeńskie (Poland)
- And a Dziękuję to my Parents, Sister and both Brothers (nobody knowed ^^)
3rd January 2016
I wanted to make a brief post detailing what I'll be doing in the future. Now that "Wings of Vi" is finished and was fairly successful, I've been working on a new game. ~Solgryn
22th March 2016
Jesper's 24th birthday. The Game is Steam-Sale: -24% OFF into 27th March (Easter).
21th May 2016
Currenty the biggest sale online: only $5 on CHRONO.GG .
Kmyc89 (talk) 08:37, May 21, 2016 (UTC)
8th June 2016
Patch Small fixes:
- Dark Annihilator and Kratarac no longer trigger melee attacks.
- Minecarts in the Sinister Grotto should now always return all your jumps upon landing on them.
Kmyc89 (talk) 19:31, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
23th June 2016
Steam Summer Sale:
Wings of Vi is -40% Off until the 4th July 2016 19:00 CET
4th July 2016
- Myougi's Shield bar reversed for clarity.
- Room before Twin Orcs has been made silent with ambience.
- Changed final boss circle graphic.
- Added tiny tip about reaching max jump height on flutter feather dialogue.
Kmyc89 (talk) 19:11, July 4, 2016 (UTC)
2nd August 2016
- New Myougi voices
- Fixed Myougi 2 wall bouncing
15th july 2017
Patch 1.14: The community patch
Together with the Wings of Vi community, a lot of quality of life changes and fixes have been made - along with a new modifier: the mirror mode. This'll flip the screen horizontally, but also flip your controls. This means, that the world will be backwards but you'll still control as normal.
Just wanted to use this time to say thanks to all the support the game has gotten over the years - and is still getting. It meant that I could do game development fulltime, at least for now, and it's been the best time in my life. I'm still working on Roah, which is still slated for late 2017 - early 2018 (But it's done when it's done).
- Added a new modifier: Mirrored.
- Ira nfound her halo in the heart of the baneful.
- Inconsistency with fluttering and jumping fixed.
- Camera will now scroll properly when off-screen in the Azurel boss fight.
- Fireguys/charrers/materializers can't be hit while invisible and becomes vulnerable more quickly after teleporting.
- The Staff of Purity now correctly starts with all purity orbs stored.
- Several enemies no longer trigger the melee attack, since they are immune.
- Can now get back from secret places in the Floating Keep.
- Flame cracks in the underworld should no longer incorrectly time their animations.
- Electram no longer glows after enrage.
- Pr'gora no longer shows more damage taken than what Vi has dished out.
- Vi no longer leaves behind her stuff as she goes into the portal to the Floating Keep.
- The spikes in Jeh'Oul's face goes away when he dies.
- Electram doesn't move horizontally when he dies.
- Several cutscenes are now skippable.
- Wolves no longer rarely and randomly turn invisible.
- Score screen now correctly retrieves your fastest time.
- Skipping the darkheim watch cutscene doesn't trigger the menu anymore.
- That one spider in the spider grove doesn't despawn anymore and will fight alongside his brethren once again.
- Ancient Spike Construct's enraged middle laser attack will now start on the opposite side of Vi.
- Centaurs in the Underworld will now properly spawn when reaching multiple of them after not dying.
- Levers in the Chambers will now properly reset when respawning with the Life Orb.
- Brutes will now properly reset when respawning with the Life Orb.
- The fire from the death of rock trolls will now always deal damage.
- The mouse cursor should now be hidden at all times.
- Loading times on Windows 10 should be better.
11th Mai 2018
Wings of Vi speedrun tournament!
Wings of Vi is now on sale ( -25% OFF till 21th Mai) celebrating @SpeedgamingShow Wings of Vi any% speedrun tournament!